Permit Application & Authority Liaison

Permit Application & Autority Liaison

Occupying the roadway or public way will require approval from the relevant authority first. This could mean obtaining a Road Occupancy Licence from RMS, a Stand Plant Permit from the local Council, a Police Permit, obtaining approval from the Transit Authority or a combination of any of these. AAA Traffic Control offer an administration service for permit applications and liaison so that you can focus on what you do best.

What we do